Since the CRM platform we all know and love is under new management of the Finepoints team there is few things you will need to do. We've created a checklist for you below.
1. Update Web Form API
2. Update Sparkpost webhook (For mass email)
3. Install the updated Data capture plugin for chrome
1: Web form API
Since the platform is now hosted on Finepoints.io you will need to change the domain that your web services send to.
This can be done in a few simple steps:
1. Click Database Manager
2. Click options on the database(s) that you are using the web form API with
3. click Add/Edit web forms, then click the API button
<form method="post" action="https://app.finepoints.io/landing-html-api/examples/example-form">
4. Notice in this section what would have once used the sanityos.com domain to post data to is now a finepoints.io domain. You only need to replace the https://www.sanityos.com part of the address with https://app.finepoints.io the rest stays exactly the same (eg /landing-html-api/examples/example).
Login to your Sparkpost account and click Configuration then click Webhooks replace the webhook url from: https://www.sanityos.com/webhook/sparkpost to https://app.finepoints.io/webhook/sparkpost
3. Data Capture Extension for Chrome
Firstly, we need to remove the extension that was originally powered by Sanity OS. To do this right click on the Sanity OS icon in the top right of your browser and then click Remove Extension.
Secondly, Navigate to https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/finepoints and install the updated version to work with your Finepoints account.
That's it, All done!